The 72 Flyback Chronograph: Inspired by horology, modern design, and tool chronographs of the 1960’s and 70’s, the 72 Flyback Chronograph combines the best of vintage styling with pared-down design—a heritage-inspired watch built for the modern wrist.
Constructed of solid 316L stainless steel, the asymmetrical case has a satisfying heft without being too clunky. Fitted with a thick domed sapphire crystal, the watch also has a dramatic profile that communicates both a vintage and contemporary vibe. The timepiece is available in two distinctive dial designs, an elegant black dial or brushed silver “Panda” dial with black subdials. Both incorporate a light beige Super-LumiNova applied to the markers and hour/minute hands for increased visibility at night.
Powering the 72 Flyback is a hybrid “meca-quartz” VK64 movement, which incorporates a mechanical front-end with a smooth sweeping second hand and flyback action—using quartz as the underlying power source. With its high degree of accuracy, it’s a reliable solution for a chronograph yet still has the tactile feel of a traditional mechanical movement.
Find the right Flyback for you.
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel Case with engraved crown
- Black Dial or Silver Dial with black subdials
- Domed Sapphire Crystal with interior UV coating
- Engraved Stainless Steel Back with limited edition serial
- Powered by a VK64 Hybrid Meca-Quartz Chronograph Movement with Sweeping Flyback Seconds
- Case Dimensions: 43mm width (excluding crown) x 48mm length x 13mm height. 22mm lug width.
- Fitted with an Italian Leather Strap with quick-release lug pins (choice of black or brown strap)
- Includes a one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear). Please see our Terms & Warranty details.